SPRING FASHION IN SASKATCHEWAN
It is going to be 24c today. Here is what everyone is wearing.
- •Dresses.Thankfully also wearing tights. I saw this on a young lady this morning when it was only 4c. She had on a lovely blue dress with lavender tights. She looked stylish.
- •Shorts.Saw on a young man going to school around the same time. No coat. No hat. I got cold just looking at him.
- •Short shorts and a sleeveless tee.Saw on one of the young mothers out walking their babies around noon.
- •Jeans and a short sleeved t-shirt.What my 82 year old mother wore on her walk this morning. She is always warm.
- •Winter coat, hat, gloves and jeans.What my 82 year old step-dad wore on the same walk. He is always cold.
- •Jeans, shirt, coat and gloves.What I wore to walk the dog at 8am when it was still 4c. It's not warm enough, imo, to go without a coat. I am, however, wearing my spring coat.
- •This week's weather will be as high as 24c and as low as minus 7.🌥🌥☀️☀️☀️🌥🌥. No snow in the forecast ❄️. Yeah.