The Aliens Have Hatched
Strange pods have been appearing around my town. Last week, the crescent moon 🌔shone bright in the sky and as the fog rolled into the street the lights cast an eerie glow over everything. I expected Scully and Mulder to turn up at any minute.
- •The pods stood tall.
- •They shone bright white in the morning sun. ☀️
- •They gathered in groups of two, three and more. Even the singular pods kept close to their neighbours.
- •Slowly they devoured themselves and hatched.
- •The aliens have arrived.
- •They are very tiny. Tinier than the fey.
- •Are they friend, fiend or foe?
- •Oh, you have made me very angry, very angry indeed.
- •Marvin the Martian is Copyrighted by Warner Bros. Inc.