The Trees Shiver In Their Leaves. 🍁 🍃 🍂
An original free form poem.
- •It is a typical Canadian October.The trees are shivering.
- •Rain drops cling to the backside of leafsLike perfect dew drop tears.
- •The fog rolled in thick and cold all day Saturday.By evening visibility was less than half a city block.
- •This is our almost Canadian Thanksgiving look.Yards are full of leaves.
- •There are brilliant sunsets.And almost bare trees.
- •Tuesday morning,The snow arrives.
- •Soft. Quiet. Damp.Perfect snow people building snow.
- •Beneath their umbrellas,The walkers smiled at each other.
- •This is our Pre-Halloween snow.A ghost 👻 walked here.
- •Today there is no sky,Only thick, dense, cloud cover overhead.
- •The trees shiver in their leaves.🍁 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
- •It always snows before Halloween. If we are lucky it will leave soon and the rest of October will go back to being Fall.