And another one bites the dust ...
- •Pretty little girlsAll in a row. ❤❤❤
- •“I never really mind what people say about me — I am far too unconventional and far too dedicated to being true to myself to let other people’s disdain or nastiness upset me for long.”
- •The Gabor sisters were the Kardashians of their time.Magda, Zsa Zsa and Eva were three famous Hungarian-American actresses/socialites.
- •Their claim to fame, perhaps beyond their acting careers, is that of serial matrimony: Magda was married six times; Zsa Zsa nine times; and Eva five times. British actor George Sanders was first married to Zsa Zsa and later to Magda.Zsa Zsa was married to a Hilton, the great grandfather of Paris Hilton. Zsa Zsa Gabor passed away on Sunday at the age of 99. And one of the first celebrities to post an online tribute was Paris Hilton, whose great grandfather Conrad Hilton was married to the film and TV icon from 1942 until 1947. Paris wrote on Instagram: 'Sad to hear the news of Zsa Zsa Gabor's passing."
- •Joan Collins tweeted:
- •She was thought to be 99 when she died.
- •She lived in a lavish Bel Air mansion.
- •Gabor on love: “A girl must marry for love, and keep on marrying until she finds it. "
- •Gabor on housekeeping: “I’m a marvelous housekeeper — every time I leave a man, I keep his house."
- •Born Sari Gabor she was famous for — her lavish diamond-encrusted lifestyle, multiple marriages (eight, possibly nine, including to a diplomat, actor and hotel tycoon Conrad Hilton), involvement in bizarre court cases and her penchant for calling everyone “dah-ling” are what made Gabor a household name.
- •Rest in peace, "dah-ling. "