30 BEFORE 30
I turn 30 on March 18, 2017. What should I do before then?
- 1.Go on a road trip.Multi-day, multi-state. Somewhere at least 300 miles away.
- 2.Visit Europe.This is a stretch goal. Soo expensive! 😁
- 3.Start a retirement plan.That's the responsible thing to do, right?
- 4.Publish an ebook.But first: find out how to publish an ebook.
- 5.Read an average of 25 books a yearJust over two books a month. That's plausible.
- 6.Go on another cruise!To a place I haven't been to yet.
- 7.Have (or be pregnant with) another kid.Though not entirely dependent on me.
- 8.Put back over $1K in savings for emergency fund
- 9.Pay off car loan
- 10.Be organized enough to finish Christmas shopping by the first week of Dec.
- 11.Get certified in teaching 6-12 history
- 12.Update resume and apply for online adjunct faculty positions.I'm qualified and it may lead to being able to work from home forever!