A SUCCESSFUL DAY: AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER'S GUIDE
After you spend 7+ hours with a classroom full of 6-year-olds, you know it's been a good day when...
- •The bodily fluids on your clothes are your own.Ugh. The worst.
- •All your students get picked up on time.Whoo! Getting home before the sun goes down!
- •You didn't have to speak to a single parent.Trust me, I don't want I talk to you as much as you don't want to talk to me. Probably more.
- •No one came in your classroom to observe you.Corollary: and you didn't get written up for BS'ing your way through half your lesson.
- •Your problem student is absent/goes home early.It's like a mini-vacation 😎🌴
- •You haven't been called to the front office.For good or bad; it's never a pleasant feeling.
- •You didn't cry... Even if you caused a little kid to.Though, honestly, my kids this year will cry about anything.