UNINSPIRED COVERS OF DELIGHTFUL SONGS
From the comfort of my glasshouse I compiled this little list for you to poop on.
- •Muse's completely overwrought reading of Feelin' GoodFeelin' bad.
- •Counting Crow's ridiculous take on Big Yellow TaxiThis is why we can't have beautiful things.
- •Sheryl Crow's robotic version of The First Cut Is The DeepestIt's inconceivable to me that this was performed by the same woman who sang If It Makes You Happy with so much spirit and charisma. It is my theory that somewhere along the way the talented Sheryl Crow was replaced by robots.
- •Ronan Keating's insensitive, borderline sociopathic cover of This House Is Empty NowThe original version is taken from Elvis Costello and Burt Bacharach's modern classic Painted From Memory, an album I want everyone I know and love to know and love.
- •@sondrelerche's blasphemous stab at Hotline Bling