GREAT CHEAP EATS IN NYC THAT I ATE LAST WEEK
As part of Eater NY's Cheap Eats Week, we explored the city's best cheap eats.
- •Biriyani-based iftar box at Al-Araf in Jackson Heights
- •$4 veggie dog with unlimited toppings!!! from Papaya King on St Mark's
- •Ube (purple yam) ice cream sandwiches from House of Inasal in Jackson Heights
- •FREE PIZZA with purchase of drink at Crocodile Lounge on 14th Street
- •This paczki from Polish GI Delicatessen in East Village
- •Dollar tacos from Mission Cantina on Orchard