Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •The Tipping PointGladwell obvi
- •A Gentleman in MoscowBostonian Yale-boy Amor Towles
Prep for a Great semester and rest of college experience
- •Get back in shape--BSOML(sf) statusBest Shape of My Life (so far)
- •Be 1500-caliber chess playerLike 1200 rn
- •Get a part-time job
- •The quadratic formulaThe formula itself and what exactly it can do
- •What mitochondria do
- •How to spell rhinocerosHad to google it
- •Can you have too many oranges
- •How to be a prankster
- •Colors of squirrels
- •Face hurts
I don't have a Twitter.
- •It's been a long couple years..A friend of mine said this once in conversation..
- •i'm a picky sleeper.Pretty untrue.
- •We're letting twitter make up our mindNaa, Twitter's cool.
- •idk but kinda want a British dad-in-law, but don't really care either way if the bride is..Not particularly true
Fashion item wish-list this upcoming summer
- 1.LA Dodgers capIn blue
- 2.Light wash slim fit jeansBeen eyeing this look for about a year now
- 3.A new pair of shoes (or two)Like good ones - form and function.
I'll be back in Florida for break.
- •Meditate twice daily (after & before bed)I want to get more into meditation--techniques, approaches, etc. Silencing the mind, stillness, that sort of thing.
- •Regain flexibilityHaven't been in the stretching game for a while.
- •Watch dietAlso been a while since I've disciplined myself in regards to nutrition. Wanting to get back into it - the body is a temple.