A PHOTO FOR EVERY MONTH OF 2016
I haven't listed in a while, so I figured this would be a good catch-up!
- •JanuaryI live in Nashville and never get snow like this, so when I finally did, you can bet my camera roll looked like it had been dyed white.
- •FebruaryPicture I took of my friend at the beach, artsy right?
- •MarchVisited Massachusetts over my Spring Break (mostly College Tours except for this).
- •AprilI took my German exchange student to a hockey game- she was very into mirror selfies so I went with it.
- •MayStudying for my world history exam. So aesthetically pleasing.
- •JuneRode a boat in Lake Tahoe with my family. Refused to stop singing I'm On A Boat most of the trip.
- •JulyMallorca with my German host family
- •AugustYou know you're back at school when your camera roll becomes clogged with pictures of textbooks.
- •SeptemberOne of many many cross country meet pictures.
- •OctoberVisited my sister at college- one of the highlights of the trip was this breakfast.
- •NovemberMy friend and I went to downtown Nashville to play Spot The Tourist late one night. Spoiler Alert: if they're wearing cowboy boots, they're not from around here.
- •DecemberPretty bad picture of some pretty beautiful Christmas lights.