BEST AT HOME COFFEE MAKERS
Nothing fancy. Think for the person that likes Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts (I don't get it either) but Keurig feels too easy it's wrong
- •Just plain old Melitta drip. Pour water over coffee grounds and sip. Simple. Easy. BreezySuggested by @fats
- •French Press!!I actually use my Kuerig to pour the hot water into the French press 😍Suggested by @brittmaag
- •@patc gave me the gift of a bonavita and I love it. completely disassembles to load in your dishwasher, lightning fast, super clean and tasty coffee.Suggested by @boygirlparty
- •Goosenecked kettleNot a brewer, but pretty important if you're rocking any of the pour overs. You have total control over where the water hits the coffee and how fast the water comes out, making it easier to evenly extract your flavors. Can either be electric like the one pictured, or manual heating. If it's manual, make sure it's stove-friendly before putting it over a flame.
- •ChemexWe've all come to know and love the Chemex, and not just because it's pretty to look at! The thick filter holds back all sediment, making for a really clean cup of coffee. It also holds back most of the oils from the coffee, which is a good or bad thing depending on your taste preferences. Great for multiple cups!
- •Kalita Wave pour overMore user friendly than the Bonmac, has three holes at the bottom instead of one, so the water is less likely to get clogged up in the grinds. The curved filter is also a plus because it keeps the coffee away from the sides of the Kalita so it's easier to clean. Probably the best single to double cup pour over option IMHO.
- •Aeropress coffee makerSo easy, so easy to clean, makes delicious coffee in seconds. Only makes one cup at a time, but what a cup! Look out for a tutorial list from me on how to use it :)
- •Cuisinart Grind and Brew. We are loyal converts to this puppy.Pour a shitton of beans in the top zone, it grinds however much you need for the size pot you want to brew. With two kids I worship on the alter of life simplification + fresh coffee.Suggested by @ameliaville
- •Pour over like woahSuggested by @rabbipatrick
- •Aeropress!Suggested by @pmb
- •Recently came into ownership of a percolator. *love it*Suggested by @LindsayShively
- •The Technivorm Moccamaster. These bad boys are assembled by hand and are built to achieve the optimal brewing temperature and water/coffee contact time. Plus the coffee tastes really, really good.Suggested by @_leia_
- •The Coffee Brew Buddy: because who doesn't love a strange coffee condom in your mug?Suggested by @shopgirl88
- •I loooove my moka pot!Suggested by @deb
- •Aeropress. It's a tad funny to use but once you get the hang of it it makes a great cup.Suggested by @Charlie_Chester