DOCTORS ON LIST APP
I need to remove myself from webmd and take my questions/concerns/curiosity here ASAP! This list does not make me a narcissist for being obsessed with my self care but open to the diagnosis!
- •Therapist: @ouizoid
- •Psychologist @drcaronpostFocuses on postpartum and heartbreak 6 THINGS EVERY NEW MOM AND MOM TO BE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY @drcaronpost
- •Anesthesiologist @AlexandraLouise
- •Paediatrician here!Not sure I can be terribly helpful with anything affecting anyone over 18. Plus I work in the UK, where healthcare is free, so the American insurance system is kind of a mystery to me. Always up for some nerdy medical chat, though!Suggested by @katya
- •OB/GYN @TTHer steps on a Caesarean is utterly fascinating. Mad props to her and every doctor that perform it, along with all the women that undergo it! CESAREAN SECTION PROCEDURE STEPSSuggested by @eatthelove
- •Pediatrician @sallyDream person/pediatrician. She will take care of you and your babe with humor, charm, warmth, grace and brilliance.Suggested by @AlexandraLouise