FAVORITE TIMES TO GO TO SLEEP
I love going to sleep at night. Do you?
- •10:34 pmThis was the time I pushed for bedtime growing up. Really 1030pm but as an adult I added the extra 4 mins
- •11:26pmThis time works for a school night or a weekend for me. It rounds up to a nice dinner a few TV shows and the possibility of rested night for an early morning.
- •9:06pmWhoa: did you just get a shock at how early that sounded? Then did you wonder if that was even possible, or allowed? Then did you do the math about how early it would allow you to get up, fully rested, and what you could do with that time? Now are you too excited to sleep?Suggested by @bjnovak
- •12:48amUnpacked: 2^0 2^1 : 2^2 2^3 am, but sometimes I opt for 12:34am if I don't wanna hold out for the exponents.Suggested by @jeremysomething
- •10:28pmThis gives me 2 extra minutes to make 100% sure I am asleep by 10:30pm, giving me 8 hours of glorious sleep before a 6:30am wake up for a 7:00am work out. Never works out though. @Nicholas comes home around 10:23pm, and keeps me up hanging out until WAY past my bed time. 😑Suggested by @Caroline
- •11:48What a big full day and it's not midnight!Suggested by @LevNovak
- •11:11pmIt feels like magic, as if the lights might turn themselves off out of respect...Suggested by @gilbaron
- •9I like to go to sleep at 9 because I'm so sleepy nothing can keep me awake. An hour before at 8 I read for an hour. 📚🌕Suggested by @murray