HOW TO BE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE.. FROM AN EXPERT
Here are some useful tips & phrases on how to be passive aggressive most people (therapist,healers, humans) will say this isn't good for you but.. You know what's not good for you being AGGRESSIVE!
- •Sounds funIf you have to respond with "sounds fun" chances are it doesn't sound fun to you. Fun doesn't need to sound fun it should be fun.
- •If anyone is going to Starbucks let me knowThis translate to i really want starbucks but Asking for it will make me feel rude.
- •Is this your favorite song?This means that I hate this song and I want you to have to respond with really defending loving song and so I'll make you self aware that it's not your favorite and then you will change it.
- •You decide I'm not hungry yetSURPRISE! I'm starving like really hungry but I can't bare to choose so I'll just let you decide and we roll the dice if I love or hate your choice.
- •Do you think it's too bright in here?Guess what!!!! I do not like 99 cent store level bright and I'm light sensitive in a beautiful way.
- •Did you grow up in an AC loving house?This is where I try to use your past as a way to understand why you are making your guests dwell in below human level temp
- •No problemI said the word problem I clearly have a problem
- •Don't worry about itMaybe don't worry about it now but you might to worry about it soon
- •Has this (insert item) always been here?I want his removed immediately but I can't just say that it would be AGRESSIVE
- •"Sure, we can do that"You definitely don't want to do that but will do so if forced. The person forcing will likely regret it later.Suggested by @aringrose
- •"When you get the chance..."Translation: DO THIS NOW.Suggested by @kflinn1
- •"Well..."@liana classic for "not in a billion years, buddy." It has to go with a half-cocked head tilt though.Suggested by @videodrew
- •SureObviously said an octave higher than you usually speakSuggested by @sam