I'M NOT DOWN BUT I COULD BE DOWN
Are you down? Or not down?
- •CampingNot like fully down but could be down if it involved beautiful nature not the too hot or too cold kind of nature
- •Running a marathonSounds like something that would be great for me to feel like I accomplished something mind and body focused but marathon training lifestyle is not that something I normally would be down with.
- •Scuba divingI've heard it's calming and etc but it doesn't feel the safest for my anxiety but because people I think are dope are into it, I could be down.
- •Ski vacationsNot something I'm drawn to but love the cozy activities that surround a ski vacation
- •SkydivingDown to try it if I find a place that accepts my weight. Not down to pay a lot extra.Suggested by @p
- •An 8 hour hikeDoesn't sound like this is good for my knees or back. Let's do the 1.5 hour version.
- •Sky DivingEliminate the part where there is free falling without the parachute and we can talk. But jumping out of a plane with nothing slowing you down, even if only for a few seconds, can I get a hell no? Does this even burn calories gtfo
- •Backpacking through EuropeWant to take me to Europe? Let's do it the way Gigi Hadid would. Europe isn't for sweat, dirt, or exercise. It's for being non gluten-free in Western Europe.
- •Conference callsI can't even stand talking on the phone but I could be down if it there was no agenda and there was some cool people on the line. We could talk about Rupaul's Drag Race or something. This used I be called a party line, right? I like parties. Is Andrew W.K. On @list yet? If not, why not? Sorry, got off topic. Such is life on a party line.Suggested by @jeremysomething
- •Training for a marathonIt does not feel like my thing but that could also be what would someday excite me about doing it, since it's something I never ever imagined I'd do.Suggested by @bjnovak
- •Designing and building a desk or dining table.I once had a boyfriend hand-make me shelves for above my bed, and it was a surprisingly sexy gift. I'd love to be the type of person who makes a gorgeous desk out of reclaimed wood. But I fear I am the type of person who excitedly buys lots of reclaimed wood and then leaves it sitting in her garage for 3 years.Suggested by @Suzanne
- •Make it glamping and I'm super down, setting up your own tent, less down.. Could be down, if there was a campfire and singingSuggested by @dena
- •Being a brat cause I'm boredSuggested by @bjnovak