MY LIFE CHANGED WHEN
Even though this list is long please feel free to add yours!
- •I learned how to do laundryThis happened six months ago and it makes me feel so empowered that sometimes I wash less than 4 items
- •I stopped having the tv on in the background just becauseAs an only child for most of my life (until @nathanrossi blessed us) I loved watching tv, I loved falling asleep to TV and I really loved the sound of TV just chilling in the background of my thoughts.
- •I decided to pack outfits on trips instead of just random itemsI learned this lesson this past week thanks to @jamieschneider !! I've never felt more styled or grown up!
- •I started and completed the Clean Cleanse
- •Discovered coconut oil@My skin is so into this it's becoming weird
- •I joined this app!
- •I started my own companyThanks to @hellogiggles I truly understand gratitude and patience
- •I started wearing a watchThis makes me look at my phone less and I have a swatch and I had one growing up so it feels extra special
- •I started keeping ShabbatTurning my phone off for 24 hours allows me to be a human I'm proud of and not a robot to society.
- •TM (transcendental meditation )Twice a day for 20 minutes my brain takes a nap and my brain loves naps! @hellogiggles thanks for always putting blankets on me when I'm in the zone
- •Started working out for mental reasons not physical reasonsThis one is new and very important for me. I need to workout to be happy if that's co dependence I'm chill with it!
- •Stopped responding to emails right awayNo one wants to be reactionary! You don't want to see me be reactionary, trust!
- •Let someone love me to the fullestIt's easy to love someone but to let yourself be loved takes courage!
- •Realized I loved natureI love the quietness of nature and I love how it reminds me of things bigger than my thoughts and larger than my problems
- •Stopped drinking coffeeStill struggle with this. Having a green tea identity is boring and silly.
- •Decided I could walk out of movies I wasn't enjoyingSome people might be upset at this but I do me here. You don't have to leave with me.
- •Uber xSometimes I just take it to meetings and pretend I'm in a nyc can and email and text away with such freedom
- •Started going to concerts by myselfI don't have to worry about anyone else and can just enjoy the music, plus great people watchingSuggested by @avery