MY MOVIE QUEUE
- •The Girl in the Motorcycle@zoe thanks to your list
- •NotoriousAnother @zoe suggestion and not the Notorious Big movie which I loved and cried because I have and always will be in love with him.
- •Beach Blanket BingoMy dad is a surfer and would always put these types of movies on for me and the best TV show Gidget. This feels like the right summer vibes for me right now.
- •Troop Beverly Hills
- •Stealing BeautyI haven't seen this in so long but I loved the soundtrack so much and Liv Tyler is so pretty it's distracting
- •Death Becomes Her@patrickrogers MERYL!!!
- •The Source Family docVery worried how connected I will feel to this cult.
- •Three KingsRemember loving this and currently going through a very big Mark Wahlberg phase
- •FEARI know everyone is going to write about the roller coaster scene in the comments so let's just focus on how natural it is for Mark Wahlberg to play a psycho!