NAMES I'VE HAD/HAVE
I plan to update this my whole life.
- •SophiaBorn with this and recently came back to loving it
- •SabrinaBorn with this middle name. Not proud of it and it's legally on stuff and if paperwork didn't overwhelm me that BISH would be gone
- •RivkaWent through a manic phase where I wanted to be religious and was upset that I didn't have a Hebrew name so took this change real far
- •RivySince I insisted all my friends call me this as a way to assert my own identity my friends supported me and made me a nickname @ricky and my top tier besties call me this
- •ChayaIn this religious phase I became really close to a rabbi's wife and wanted to be like her and she suggested I add Chaya to my Hebrew name and I wanted to do whatever she said. Side note I haven't talked to her since I'm back to Sophia and I feel guilty about it and think about it at least once a week.
- •SophieMy dad calls me this and I don't get it because he named me and If you are a Sophia you really don't want to be a Sophie. That's a whole different person
- •HassibaMy Moroccan Great grandmother's name. It means regal and respected in Arabic. And the Jews of morocco gave their kids Arabic names instead of Hebrew names. Maybe to fit in?
- •HabibiIt means my beloved in Arabic and it's been a family thing that I've recently connected to due to the popularity of bb and bae
- •CherieIt means sweetheart in French and my dad and mom call me that and when people overhear they think it's sherry.
- •Ma vieMeans my life and my mom and aunts and cousins love this . Again the French really love
- •Ma ReineMeans my queen and my mom loves this
- •Mon amourMy mom again and my cousins. I have like 30 cousins.