WAYS TO GET STEPS FOR YOUR FITBIT
I only speak in steps.
- •Walk around your house as many times as you can that won't make you feel dizzy or manic.
- •When you talk on the phone (which I do) or even text you can pace around can get like 300-500 steps from this
- •Anything you could possibly need from the market to coffee, walk to it. It's so fun to just see those steps moving up and up.
- •Hiking (not as many steps as I would like) so walking around anywhere is more chill.
- •Play any games with children. I recommend tag or kickball. Just got myself a good 1500!
- •Make step goals that make you feel psycho if you don't meet them
- •When you are in stores just keep pacing and never stand still! NEVER!!!