Reasons to Move to Norway
Since people keep asking me and I don't have a proper answer, here's a list to choose from: (p.s.: don't take me seriously)
- •A-haIn particular the disappearingly low possibility to walk into Morten Harket and sing a duet with Mr. Angel's Voice
- •WolvesCoz it's not like I can see wild wolves in Germany nowadays
- •Getting eaten by a polar bearJust seems like an utterly weird way to go
- •Picturesque landscapeWe also don't have that in Germany...
- •Norwegian is just such a useful language to learn
- •Northern lightsCan't really argue this one...