ON MY 25TH BIRTHDAY I WILL REMEMBER..
It's my birthday tomorrow. It feels weird and big and stupid. What should I do/say/think to feel happy and not freak out about life/future/happiness?
- •That I still have hundreds of books to read that I have heard of and want to read, and hundreds more that I haven't heard of yet.
- •That there are probably millions of gifs on the internet that will make me cry from laughter that I haven't read yet.
- •That my moms birthday was this weekend and she looks great and I'm so proud of her and I hope one day I'll have a daughter who feels the same about me.
- •That I have made real progress on my emotional health this year.
- •That I graduated from college and made wonderful friends there.