Things I worry about even though nothing in my personal history or the laws of physics would suggest they could ever happen.
- •The world under the bed from Don't Look Under The Bed is real; is under my bed.
- •I will sneeze, cough, blink, or have an unavoidable Body Problem while driving on the 405 and die in a fiery car crash from the one second I look away.
- •Period actually means that I'm dying but I won't know until it's too late because I just think it's my period and not blood from my liver or something.
- •Boyfriend is actually part of a long-term prank to make fun of me and doesn't love me at all
- •My weird worries mean I have a real problem
- •I will die old and alone in a hoarder house and not be found for years until some meddling neighborhood kids explore my decrepit and abandoned former residence