SONGS ON MY MOTHER-IN-LAW'S SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
My 65-year-old mother and I share a premium Spotify account (*humble brag*). She has one playlist titled, "Mom." (I'm not a monster -- I told her she can have as many as she'd like but she didn't want to impose). She's also lots of fun!
- •Jennifer Lopez - Let's Get LoudShe's just Jenny from the block [of the north shore of Long Island] 💁🏼
- •Orchestral Academy of Los Angeles - DJ Got Us Fallin In LoveFull title: "DJ Got Us Fallin In Love (made famous by Usher feat. Pitbull)." This is actually mad chill and I would play it for my baby if I had one.
- •Rihanna - Where Have You BeenYAS KWEEN 👑
- •Soldat Jahman - Sexy Bam Bam💃💃💃💃💃
- •LMFAO - Sexy and I Know ItSure!
- •Pitbull - Rain (In the Mix)Can get down with the jazzy intro but from there this song devolves into a Latin seizure.
- •Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby**Zumba remix
- •Enrique Inglesias - BailandoYou do you, mama.
- •Taio Cruz - DynamiteThis song appears on "Mom" three times. 💣💣💣
- •Pitbull - Rain Over MeMr. 305 is at it again!
- •Pitbull - Bon, BonAre you noticing a pattern here?
- •Pitbull - Pause¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Wild Cherry - Play That Funky MusicClassic.
- •P!nk - Blow Me (One Last Kiss)This song is actually great and P!nk is a goddess among women.