I'll Have the "Sophia"
Inspired by @Nicholas. I am picky, but I really like food.
- •BagelOnion or everything, toasted. One side with horseradish cream cheese, topped with sturgeon. The other, caviar scallion, topped with lox. Thinly sliced onion and capers are a must under the fish (this is also the dream @RussAndDaughters scenario that I eat during Christmas)! Toothbrush and toothpaste are necessary afterwards.
- •PizzaClassic margherita or sausage, mushroom, basil, and plenty of red pepper flakes.
- •CocktailKir Royale, Poinsettia during the holidays. For wine: Big Reds, Little Whites, VERY dry bubbles. Port: tawny!
- •In-N-Out OrderAnimal style cheeseburger (double double on occasion) with chopped chills, and some of my boyfriend's animal style fries with extra spread. Sauce is important.
- •La Scala Chopped SaladHalf grilled chicken with garbanzos and double pepperoncinis.
- •SandwichShould include some sort of chili aioli, but not mayo. There's a big difference.