A DEFINITIVE RANKING OF SOCIABLE ISTHMUS SONGS
All the songs produced by my brother's middle school rap collective -- originally intended as an opposite band of The Lonely Island -- ranked.
- 1.That's How We Rollhttp://bit.ly/1NxGvWX // clear front-runner, only song to produce a music video, funny lyrics, fatter beat
- 2.Starsuitshttp://bit.ly/1HyAJpc // robust lyrics and production
- 3.Posing for Coinhttp://bit.ly/1ekRdUD // most abstract lyrics, saving grace: 2008 inaugural address samples
- 4.Allegrohttp://bit.ly/1UaPBxE // a love song in its truest form
- 5.Bonus: Off That TrainThe song that started it all that never was. Meant as a parody of I'm On A Boat, never produced