JUST WAITING IN A LINE OF HUNDREDS TO SEE A CERTAIN LIST APPER
Some thoughts, to be periodically updated
- •What's the coveted audience demographic? 18-34 year olds?List app user has conquered this demographic among women. Despite the spread of ages and ethnicities we are all somehow dressed the same. I guess thanks, Salvador Perez?
- •In a moment of weakness: is a book reading really worth this?My complimentary New Yorker tote bag has been cutting into my shoulder for the last hour. A large bead of sweat from my under boob just rolled down my stomach. I've forgotten my travel deodorant.
- •5 years from now will I reminisce about meeting my best friend in this line?
- •Tbh, all Justin bieber songs are goodUnrelated
- •But can a synagogue fit this many people??Book reading will be held in what I can only assume is a cavernous synagogue
- •Does she/he draw audiences like this all around the country?Probably.
- •Once inside the heavily air conditioned, cavernous synagogue, I'm like, whoa.Looking forward to @mindy changing my life