Nosgalic Smells Triggered Lately
- •AirplanesIs it the plastic? The seats? The food? The flight attendants? I don't really know, but it's very specific.
- •Uncle Duder's house in TruckeeKinda like a combo of potpourri, a fireplace burning, and soggy uggs.
- •Wisteria Gardens on Mother's DayWhich I recently realized is essentially all fancy soaps.
- •My childhood friend, Isabella's houseOcean, old leather couches and dog smell.
- •Hot pocketsSpecifically the breakfast flavors.
- •Bed Bath and Body Works roll on glitterSo 90s, so sparkly, so smelly.