Weird Shit I Did in High School
How my friends and I battled our small town boredom.
- •Nocturnal Night OutA mockumentary about nocturnal animals filmed at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Two friends and I dressed up as a sheep, a cat, and a deer (none of which are even really nocturnal at all??) and pranced around, creeping tourists out.
- •The mannequin head strollWalking around downtown blindly, with our hoodies holding mannequin heads on top of our own. Looking like creeps with really long necks and no facial expressions.
- •Ransom note left at Taco BellStealing our friends mannequin head, having a photoshoot with it, and proceeding to make a ransom note with the photos explaining we have stolen his prized possession.
- •Watermelon sacrificesWearing war paint, chanting, smashing a watermelon. This happened three times. Once at a hotel in long beach, once in a forest, once on a cliff.
- •Human-dog hybrid posterUsing class time to make a warning flyer about a spotting a human-dog hybrid on campus. Pictures were included and posted in the quad.
- •Flour fightIn the Delux Market parking lot.
- •"Pancaking" carsTPing just wasn't original enough. Syrup and powdered sugar it was. Sorry jerks.