Dance moves and the songs that make them absolutely necessary
These moves are sometimes associated with a video or the artist's original moves, but sometimes they're downright physiological i.e YOU CAN'T NOT BUST THIS MOVE (or at least think of it) WHEN YOU HEAR THIS SONG
- •Funky strutting & Staying Alive (also, in my opinion Superstition by Stevie Wonder)
- •White girl "yassss I know this one" & A Thousand Miles by Vanessa CarltonMakin my way downtown.
- •Aggressive twerking & Crazy in Love
- •Quick clapping & I'll be there for you (the friends song)
- •Triumphant sky punch & Don't You (forget about me) from the breakfast club
- •Head banging & Sk8er BoyI know there are more head bang-y songs but I guess I'm not a real head banger...
- •High energy tip toe dancing & Maniac
- •Shoulder dusting & Jay-Z's Dirt off your Shoulder(Naturally)
- •Work in progress. Send suggestions!