17 SIGNS YOUR BODY NEEDS TO SWEAT
I've devoted my life to finding ways for people to increase their wellness holistically. My latest endeavor is shapehouse.com, an Urban Sweat Lodge where people come to detox and get closer to their bones. This list was born out of what we've learned from the 16,000 people who have come to sweat with us, but it holds true for all kinds of sweating.
- 1.Your skin looks dull and feels itchy.
- 2.You wake up and do not feel rested.
- 3.You're craving sweet foods.
- 4.You feel dehydrated.
- 5.Your head is feeling foggy.
- 6.Your energy is less than optimal.
- 7.Your digestion is not dynamic.
- 8.Your muscles are sore.
- 9.You've been getting frequent headaches.
- 10.Your hair feels brittle and dry.
- 11.You keep reaching for the coffee.
- 12.Your stomach feels bloated.
- 13.Your hands and feet are constantly cold.
- 14.You've been getting sick more easily than usual.
- 15.Your clothes are feeling tighter.
- 16.Your nails break easily.
- 17.You have been eating the kind of foods that makes you never want to get out of bed