MY FAVORITE MOVIES AND TV PROGRAMS TO FALL ASLEEP TO
Sleep timer required.
- •Jane Eyre (2011)This movie is particularly great to fall asleep to after you've had a bad day and don't feel like being cheered up. It's super depressing and has minimal dialogue. I do also like watching it while awake.
- •Planet EarthThis show is the most amazing and relaxing thing that was ever made. I can barely make it through 5 minutes of the Caves episode.
- •DivergentA perfectly boring film. I usually just watch up until Shailene Woodley and Theo James make out for the first time then turn it off.
- •The New WorldI love this one so much. Not only is it about my favorite historical figure, Pocahontas, but it has killer nature sounds, and the sparse dialogue is mostly in a Native American language. Ultra relaxing.
- •Any televised golf tournamentThere is literally nothing better. The muffled voices of the announcers. The thwack of the golf clubs. The light, sporadic applause. Dead.