- •I want to have a child so I can enter the world of children's books (the world of my own childhood) again.
- •Do we not know how to write women or do we not know how to read women? (Probably both but I call this the Skylar White question)
- •The Cheesecake Factory is a preview to purgatory.
- •Women aren't seen as *sexual* (or *as sexual as men*) bc we're always sexualized. Our status as objects of desire erases the notion that we have our own desires.
- •Pinky purpley under eye circles are so beautiful why do we cover them up? My new favourite part of my face.