I'm Growing Up
Turns out it's not all bad.
- •I genuinely enjoy learning, and not just about movies, TV, etc.
- •I no longer feel a need to do something or be a part of something I don't enjoy just to fit in or because I feel like it's what I'm supposed to be doingLike going to frat parties and pretending that I'm having fun
- •I'm done investing in superficial relationshipsBeen there, done that, learned, and moved on.
- •I find a good sense of humor, passion, intelligence and kindness to be the most attractive qualities in another person
- •My choices and decisions, my life and my beliefs are my own
- •I'm gaining wisdom and insight that I just wasn't capable of when I was younger
- •The more you know, the more you know you don't know
- •And I'm really trying not to let adulthood scare me too much
- •Sorry for this boring list 😘😘