Times I've Cried at Deathly Hallows Pt 1 Tonight
And by cried I mean at least one real tear fell from my eyes
- •Hermione's obliviate charm on her parentsOne of the biggest sacrifices.
- •Ron and Harry's fightWhen Ron yells "your parents are dead! You have no family" and side note: hermione basically has no family at this point either, so that must've stung for her too.
- •Any and all reminders that Dumbledore is no longer with us 💔But especially the gifts and words that he left for the gang in his will.
- •Harry at his parents' grave in Godric's HollowOn Christmas Eve, of course.
- •Dobby's death"Such a beautiful place..to be with friends"