A jumble of thoughts and feelings about my often insatiable curiosity. I wanted to share this and possibly field some thoughts and/or advice from other writers because I know there are a lot of y'all on here.
- •Sometimes it seems like a curseI have so many damn questions all the time, and so many of them cannot be answered
- •I find myself drawn to people's computer screens, personal phone calls and conversationsI don't have bad intentions, but I suppose I am violating their privacy.
- •I constantly want to use people's personal stories or circumstancesOf course I change names and specific details, but these people could possibly one day watch a very personal story about them; I could be exploiting these people and their lives
- •Curiosity makes my life, and the way I look at it more interesting, makes me more aware of the world and the people around me
- •I feel like I'm going to lose my more sensitive friends when I use characteristics and words that I clearly got from them
- •Is anyone making a movie about what (probably/might have) happened to the Malaysia airlines plane?Because if not, I'd love to throw my hat into the ring. I have a lot of thoughts about this