Wonderful quotes from my dad
- •My dad on dealing with the low battery chirp from the smoke detector-"I genuinely don't know witch is worse, dealing with these, or burning up in a fire".
- •My dad describing busy traffic-"Uhhhh the stupid street with the stupid cars".
- •My dad on the lady with the "God luvs u" license plate, who cut him off in the parking lot-"Yeah, he may love us...but he definitely doesn't love you".
- •My dad on the angry birds movie-"I would rather jump off a skyscraper in New York than see that putrid movie".
- •My dad on who could be president-"I mean, when I was a kid I remember being genuinely curious why my dad didn't run for president..."
- •My dad on his new haircut-"I'm part cat, part dog, part human, part tidal wave".