THINGS FOR WHICH I HAVE AN IRRATIONAL AMOUNT OF HATRED
Off the top of my head, in no particular order.
- 1.MiceDead or alive.
- 2.Blue ink pens.
- 3.Socks.Foot claustrophobia
- 4.People who - accidentally or on purpose - don't add "ly" to adverbs.It's one thing to do it ironically or for a laugh, but 99% of the time, it's not that.
- 5.CilantroScience tells me my hatred for cilantro actually is rational (I have the cilantro-is-soap gene?), but still.
- 7.The phrase "jump his bones."*shudder* Get away from me with that nonsense.
- 8.Homogeneity in almost any context.Gimme diversity! And more of it!
- 9.An unmade bed.
- 10.My own dumb self for breaking/losing/destroying ANOTHER set of earbuds.Really, Megan? REALLY?