THINGS FOR WHICH I HAVE AN IRRATIONAL AMOUNT OF HATRED
Off the top of my head, in no particular order.
- •MiceDead or alive.
- •Blue ink pens.
- •Socks.Foot claustrophobia
- •People who - accidentally or on purpose - don't add "ly" to adverbs.It's one thing to do it ironically or for a laugh, but 99% of the time, it's not that.
- •CilantroScience tells me my hatred for cilantro actually is rational (I have the cilantro-is-soap gene?), but still.
- •The phrase "jump his bones."*shudder* Get away from me with that nonsense.
- •Homogeneity in almost any context.Gimme diversity! And more of it!
- •An unmade bed.
- •My own dumb self for breaking/losing/destroying ANOTHER set of earbuds.Really, Megan? REALLY?