My Christmas Wish List...
I know it's s little early but you've got to get your letter to Santa before the big rush...
- •My mom back. Lost her last year and seem to miss her more than ever.
- •A day without crying.
- •A little more detailed plan on future. Feeling lost without direction stinks.
- •A vacation to the beach, mountains, Europe...anywhere really.
- •A day without having to answer my dad with Alzheimer's Disease where my mom is and when she's coming home. I hate starting the day with tear stained eyes.
- •New boots, clothes...retail therapy does help me through the long nights.
- •Of course, world peace!
- •For @john and Keith Urban to tour during 2016 anywhere near Mississippi.
- •To thank @john and Keith for their amazing music that my mom and I listened to during her six month stay in the hospital.
- •A teddy bear. You can never have too many!
- •To find the happiness I once had.
- •Books. Actual books that are leather bound and not on a Kindle or ereader. Yes I am nerd and I'm old school.
- •Laptop! That runs faster than my dinosaur.
- •A big surprise!
- •After all, I've been a very good girl this year!