STORIES I TOLD AS A CHILD THAT SLAYED BUT DON'T ANYMORE
- •The one where my dad fell asleep inside Disneyland's Country Bear JamboreeThis went from a harrowing tale of search and rescue to a one liner that gets the occasional chuckle.
- •The one about how the owner of the pizza shop I worked at threw a calzone at meSeems like literally everyone has had some variation of this happen to them?
- •The one about how I found the most giant poop in the girls bathroom at Richardson Middle School with NO TOILET PAPER in the bowl.Meg Sulley - I know that was you.
- •The one about when Mrs. Fremont farted in class.
- •What I did on my summer vacationDon't get those anymore.