Already on li.st? Open in app.
Not in order... That's too hard
- •Freaks and geeksSadly only one season long, this gem is hilarious at times and hits you right in the feels at others. The characters are great and it's relatable. The lack of a laugh track gives it a different feel from many comedy shows of its time. It is a tradition for me and my sister to rewatch the whole series every year during winter break, and it's just as good each time. This show was unfairly cancelled and has so much potential.
- •Malcolm in the MiddleMany TV shows, even great ones, start to get worse as they get to the end. This show however, stayed great right up to the last episode. This is one of those shows that you find yourself missing after you finish watching it. It's such a product of its time (early 2000s) and it's everything I could ask for from a funny show. You get very connected to these characters as they grow up in the showPlus most of the music, including the theme, was done by They Might Be Giants, one of my favorite bands.
- •The OfficeI've never loved feeling secondhand embarrassment so much before and never shipped anyone as hard as I shipped Jim and Pam. Everyone knows these characters in real life. That's what makes you drawn to the show. This show is genius and my whole family loves it and watches it over and over- when the theme song comes on they all come in like moths drawn to a flame.
My father is a man who hates many things. But here are some very unexpected things that he does not hate.
- •Steve HarveyHe watches family feud every night mostly to watch Steve Harvey.
- •MandolinsHis newest favourite instrument.
- •Making fun of infomercialsHis favourite one is Teeter Hangups.
Current obsessions and all time favourites. I will probably keep adding to this list.
- •GenmaichaIf you don't know what this is it's green tea with toasted rice. I've heard it described as "grassy" and "nutty" before. And the smell is amazing too. This is my current obsession. Like Kukicha, this was also a poor persons tea. The rice was added as filler to bring down the price. It is also a favourite of tea connoisseurs now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Lapsang SouchongA Chinese smoked black tea. It has a really unique smoky flavor and it's strong as all hell. A good tea for mornings.
- •KukichaThis tea was made from the twigs of the camellia sinensis plant for people who were too poor to afford tea made from the leaves. Ironically it is now coveted by tea connoisseurs which I find hilarious. Also it's a damn good tea.
- •Keep my room clean enough to at least see the floor, and so it's not a safety hazard
- •Get my drivers license
- •Start cutting hair for money
No... Not THAT kind of mushrooms. Don't do drugs kids
- •Rhodotus Palmatus (wrinkled peach)
- •Amanita Muscaria (Fly Agaric)
- •Laccaria Amethystina (Amethyst Deceiver)
And the reasons why.
- •a bag full of large sticksI found them on a walk in the woods. I was bringing them home for my lizard's tank.
- •a lampIt was awesome... It glowed in the dark... I saw it at goodwill and couldn't pass it up the lights on the train kept going off, and all you could see when that happened was the lamp glowing.
- •a wall shelf and a bike basket full of giant plantsMy girlfriends family had a shelf they weren't using, and I happened to need a shelf. We had gone to the garden store that day, and I needed a basket to carry my plants home in because the pots were falling apart. The only basket they had was a bike basket.