SEEMINGLY SIMPLE TASKS I CAN'T SEEM TO DO
I'm a chronic procrastinator with anxiety. I'm trying.
- •Return library books on timeMovies too, but usually books. My library fines are usually about $15 at any time.
- •Go to the bankI'm glad I live in a time when mobile banking exists.
- •Get gasOnce I ran out of gas on the way to the gas station.
- •Spend less than $5 on coffeeI have a problem and it's extra shot soy lattes
- •Tell you how I actually feelWhat, you're not picking up the subtle hints I'm telepathically sending you?
- •Dye my hairI'm constantly debating between growing it out and dying it again. My friends have said I look like a skunk. (More than once.)
- •Finish assigned readingI don't have a reason for this one other than I have an issue with procrastination because I love reading. I'll read three books before I finish that chapter for class.