[📧] Small things that induce more anxiety than they're worth: email addition
- •Notifications that are just spamNamely when waiting on an important reply. (e.g my professor with info about assisting him with research!)
- •SignaturesI'm not yet certified enough to have an automatic signature with all my fancy credentials (#goals) so I spend the majority of my time writing emails trying to think of a way to sign off
- •Subject linesToo vague? Too detailed? Oh my god did I just send that and forget to write a subject
- •Sending from the wrong accountI have about four different emails that are all linked to my phone and just the other day I sent one to my professor (see above) from my old middle school account instead of my grown up and official school account 😵
- •AttachmentsI've had to double send emails on more than one occasion because I forgot to upload the attachment. I also have to triple check I attached the right document.