WHAT DID I DO LAST NIGHT
- •Fell down the deep, dark hole of Facebook stalking everyone I went to high school with
- •I found everyone widely varying stages of life which was a welcome reminder to me that everyone's at their own pace.
- •It can feel like you're running in last place struggling just to keep up.
- •Sometimes you just need to take a deep breath and remind yourself you're taking steps.
- •Baby steps, long strides, hurdles
- •Focus on the next distance in front of you, not where anyone else is on the track