Living Abroad Stuff
- •"I'm gonna move to Canada..."Their immigration policy is different than you assume it is.
- •It costs $2,350 to renounce your US citizenship.
- •I miss Mexican food like I would miss a hand.No substitute.
- •Ranch dressing, man.
- •Get prepared to explain and feel bad for everything.Well, you can always hit back. Even the Swiss.
- •Nobody else has screen doors or windows.They don't have fewer bugs. They just don't seem to care.
- •If your parents come from two different religions, races, or ethnic groups, learn not to mention it.It's bad in the US, but worse other places.