Pictures of Prince Edward Island Which Are Getting Me Through This Thesis Submission
I cried in an office building bathroom for twenty minutes yesterday like some kind of divorcee.
- •Just look at the fog on this road.If you could take an early morning drive out here, when you came back the table of contents would be perfect.
- •Such a relaxing view.I took this at the fish market in Rustico which has shellfish and lobsters and no topic sentences, not even of any kind.
- •Lighthouses are all about safetySafety. Safety from things like my defense.
- •This one has a 70s vibe I love.No one in this house would ever call your theoretical background "unfounded."
- •The perfect swimming spot at Cavendish National Park.I'll never get the formatting right. I'll just float away into obscurity here.
- •I took this picture from a drive in Stanhope.We were driving around looking for the convenience store with goats you can pet. Goats that don't care about your bibliography.
- •But we found this lighthouse.This would be an amazing place to throw a party. With friends. Not in a library.