Already on li.st? Open in app.
I have a lot more practice to do; however, I am full and pleased to have something other than quinoa and edamame. The usual guests of yogurt and bananas didn't make the smoothie party because of allergies and migraine triggers.
- •"Raw Meal" (half scoop)It's not whey and it's not a soy-based protein powder. Instead, it's the powder form of more superfoods than I can list. I think I love it.
- •Apple juice (1 cup)
- •Fresh Kale (handful)
- •Frozen Berry Medley (poured in to the fill line)Medley of raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries. Has the same flavor no matter how they are prepared: a rich tart berrish flavor.
I hope to get at least one of these started / completed this month.
- 1.Make smoothies / juices at homeThis includes trying all of the associated seeds and powders.
- 2.Spend time on a creative hobby.
- 3.Attend a Meetup.
This was simple!
- •Shameless (US)I forget the Gallaghers are not a real family. I worry for them. I cheer for them. I want to send them money or a bag of groceries. I want to be a Gallagher. The actors and actresses are big on talent and I find new things to notice.
- •Girls (HBO)I forget the characters on Girls are not real. I worry about them. I cheer for them. I'm proud of Hannah Horvath. I'm proud of Sosh. I'm getting proud of Jessa and Todd, too. In early seasons, I mostly yelled at the characters spouting advice to keep them from making repeated mistakes. I love this show because of Lena Dunham. I forget that my friendship with Lena isn't real....yet!
- •EdThis underrated NBC show starring Tom Cavanaugh was sweet and the location, a bowling alley with a law office. I did not think these characters were real but I loved the show anyway. It was witty and romantic with characters who weren't all beautiful. That was somewhat groundbreaking in 1999. This show was on before I had DVR service and I've never seen the show available on any streaming service. I think I'd like to see it again. Michael Ian Black.