Already on li.st? Open in app.
Some days it's about the small stuff. This list is my daily dose of therapy
- •Played bingo with my grandma (and won!)My grandma is the 93 year old that we all aspire to be. Still drives, still remembers our entire family's birthdays, still sharp as a tack. She's my favorite person
- •Watched The OfficeThe Office makes my depression/anxiety riddled afternoons turn around almost immediately
- •Cooked a delicious dinnerSalmon, honey glazed carrots, and mushroom risotto 🙌🏼
- •SeinfeldSummer 2015 was completely consumed by Seinfeld on Hulu. Elaine Benes is my lady-crush/hero/life inspiration
- •30 RockThe theme song was once my ringtone & the cast picture was once my desktop background. My obsession is real and true ❤️
- •Law & Order: SVU...and now a complete 180 from my last 2 choices: SVU. Quite honestly this show is about terrible things and it makes me truly question humanity; but damn if I don't love it.
My first list!
- •Monday-Funday that turned into is belting Defying Gravity and the entire Rent soundtrack
- •A perfect summer afternoon
- •Taken during my first trip to Chicago. If I had the guts I'd move here in a heartbeat