MY TOP TEN FAVORITE MOVIES AND WHAT I THINK THESE CHOICES SAY ABOUT ME
Inspired by @talor/ Forgive me if this gets too serious.
- •Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?I fear insanity. I fear I will ruin something when I get bored of it. I fear I will never be genuine with someone.
- •The IllusionistI fear my relationships will disintegrate. I want to protect the ones that I love, but fear they will still leave me. I feel guilty about the thanklessness of my parents.
- •Rachel Getting MarriedI'm too hard on my brother. I want a better relationship with my family. I want to burn and bury parts of my life.
- •JunebugI feel like an outsider in my home. I want people to feel loved. I fear my drive in my career field will separate me from what really matters.
- •The Before TrilogyI'm sick of communication barriers. I want someone I can talk to. I want to be able to admit what makes me angry and sad and happy.
- •Princess MononokeI crave spectacle. I want to be the one to stand up and be a hero. I don't want to be manipulated.
- •Lost in TranslationI'm lonely, but I want to be lonely sometimes. I want to step away from my life. I want to be apart of something no one else could ever know.
- •WeekendI have trouble admitting love. I selfishly want something fleeting. I feel invisible as a gay man.
- •TangledI don't want to grow up. I want to believe in magic. I crave the freedom of other people's ability to enjoy mindless entertainment.
- •Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless MindI'm endlessly fascinated by human experiences. I fear I'm not making the most of my time. I constantly want to make my relationships memorable.