SOMETHING A CUSTOMER SAID TO ME
I work at a pizza place, makin' that dough (i'm sorry)
- •She was ordering a pizza and I asked if she wanted it thin crust or regular, and she said "probably regular, that's what guys usually like, right?"
- •What about having a penis makes me want more bread?
- •Since when is it feminine to have less bread?
- •Just imagine: she brings home a thin crust pizza and a bunch of man-cave dwellers lose their shit because it's slightly thinner than the normal one. To compensate for this indecent stab at their masculinity, they suddenly cultivate a full-grown beard, chug a few beers, mow the lawn, and save their family from a bear.
- •Can we stop associating FOODS with GENDER??