THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
As told by a 19 year old who thinks she knows close to everything.
- •Let go
- •Self victimizing only guess what.. Hurts yourself
- •Everything changes
- •Everything is impermanentHence, suffering and the pleasant
- •Grow from other people's mistakesPrevents you from doing the same. Essentially: time saver and tear saver
- •Money buys happinessChoose what you buy. You could end up with a bunch of shit in your room but empty inside.
- •Fattiness is relative.You're not that fat. And who cares anyways. Love yourself and eat that chicken tender sub.
- •People hate being wrongDon't be afraid to be wrong. It's natural. You aren't Google. Learn from the mistake so you won't be wrong next time. And if someone refuses not to be wrong, correct them. CORRECT THEM.